© Copyright 2018 All rights reserved
BC Healthcare is a trading name of Bread Consulting Ltd. Registered in England & Wales with number 06922024
Our Client, an outstanding provider of Support Living care for adults with a learning disability is looking for people with drive and determination to join their team of Support Workers.
Aswell as daily outings, you will be responsible for helping with general daily living tasks such as cleaning, planning meals, shopping and budgeting.
In return, you will receive excellent training to develop your skills aswell as the opportunity to complete accredited qualifications to progress your career.
Along with a competitive rate, there is also: -
• Optional overtime at an enhanced rate
• Bespoke training programs for skills development
• Opportunity to complete accredited qualifications
• A supporting and friendly working environment
• Regular coaching and mentoring from your line manager
• Sleep ins paid at £45 per night
• Healthcare Benefits
• Online Perks & Discounts
• Up to 33 days paid holiday!
• Travel Expenses paid at 0.45p a mile
A driver with their own car for work use is essential, as is experience of supporting adults with Autism in a similar environment.