© Copyright 2018 All rights reserved
BC Healthcare is a trading name of Bread Consulting Ltd. Registered in England & Wales with number 06922024
Our Client is an independent residential care home based in Thames Ditton, Surrey, who provides accommodation (a safe and homely environment where residents can live a fulfilling life, in the way that they choose with the support of our staff) for 11 residents with various mental health and learning disability needs.
They are looking for a Registered Manager to provide leadership and responsibility for the day to day running of the care home.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experiene of delivering high-quality care and support services, promoting the rights of residents to live the lives they choose to.
The Registered Manager is directly accountable to the Director and to the regulatory bodies for residential care.
Applicants must have the following:
- Experience in mental health, residential care home or other similar setting/service is essential.
- NVQ/QCF Level 4 in Leadership and Management, RMA Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent qualification.
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification.
- Nursing qualifications or clinical experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to demonstrate experience within a managerial capacity.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced in managing budgets and completing providers audits and reports.
- Familiarity with computer systems and software (Microsoft Word & Excel etc).
- Experience in working with the CQC, understanding their regulations and working with local council authorities.